Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week One/Two of School

25 trees a week this semester. I hear my other class has 25 animals, too. I am going to die.

First week of trees. Focus is on proportions. This was the best-looking page:

2012-08-28
Best page of second week of trees. Attempted to make trees look like they have visibly different foliage.

2012-09-04

I'll try to get better scans/photographs next time.

2012-09-04

Animation assignment. Basic, looping ball bounce. Sorry it doesn't loop here. I'll find some way to fix that next time, maybe.
I don't really like this one. I think my ball bounce from 2 years ago was better. But then again, I spent much more time on it.

That's all I have for now. I still need to go through my summer sketchbook and upload things. That'll happen... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment