Friday, May 18, 2012

Anatomy Book

I HAVE PHOTOSHOP AGAIN.

So this is the Anatomy Book I made for my anatomy class. Turned it in... May 4th. It's Last Airbender/Korra themed. I scrapped my previous idea of drawing a bunch of musicians, so I ended up having to put everything together last second. (Not that I would've had much more time if I'd stayed with my earlier idea. >___>)

The cover. I bound my book by hand with construction paper and thread. Left it with my professor, so I don't have a scan of it. The rest of my book is printed, though.


Lin Bei Fong (Oh dear head shape. No time to fix asdf.)

Bolin. From here on out, there are no faces...

Toph Bei Fong. A lot of these I had no time to color.

Zuko

Longshot (I really like him!)

Ty Lee

Suki

KORRAAAAAAAA.

Jinora (When she's a little older, maybe?)

Ikki

Mako

Sokka

Meelo

Mai

I'll upload the original watercolor images at some point. Maybe when I've finished watercoloring all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment